Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember only about a month ago we might have had about 50 people doing a 6000ppd/24 average.

Now it is 83

·
Premium Member
5,772 Posts
ill be joining in a week or so! but yes this is awesome! we need more ppl so we can move past 11th

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now we got a total of 96 over 6k, and a few more that are over 5900. Man that is great to see.

·
Banned
12,758 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by G-Byte
View Post

I remember only about a month ago we might have had about 50 people doing a 6000ppd/24 average.

Now it is 83

Consider 6k PPD is easily done with any mid-range or higher nVidia card, I'm surprised that most folders aren't above the 6k PPD mark. I guess that may be due to the fact not all folders fold 24/7, and some only fold SMP.

·
Premium Member
10,917 Posts
mine should be there soon, but its lower now that its split for the GPU team folding competition....

but soon as my farms come on line, watch out

·
Premium Member
4,862 Posts
lets gun for that 100+ mark

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordikon
View Post

Consider 6k PPD is easily done with any mid-range or higher nVidia card, I'm surprised that most folders aren't above the 6k PPD mark. I guess that may be due to the fact not all folders fold 24/7, and some only fold SMP.

well just come and rain the the parade

·
Registered
708 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by lordikon
View Post

I would still say that it is difficult to get 6k ppd on most cards only folding on one card.

·
Premium Member
4,938 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wincet
View Post

I would still say that it is difficult to get 6k ppd on most cards only folding on one card.

I couldn't do it.
My little 8800GT's only get around 4.5K PPD.
Luckily I have two.

Forgot to add that GSO makes a nice little folder though!!

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
I'm only folding on my 8800GS and SMP, so close to getting 6k+. Currently at 5,927 average PPD.

·
Super Moderator
23,724 Posts
I wish that my single GTS could do that

I am happy with my +5k PPD though

·
Registered
866 Posts
My GTX 260 is pumping out more than 6k per day now that I did a reboot on my system. E8400 is pumping about 1500 or so. FAHMON says the PPD on the 260 is 7K or so.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Also it's getting close to "millionares in the top 100 plz" as well, that's great to see, i should be there in the near future, pending a new 260 perhaps...

i'd have so many more points but darn that left 4 dead!

·
Registered
866 Posts
Silly question....just how do you know how many folders are making "XX" points per day for the team?

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
With both of my 8800gtx's going, getting around 9900-10100 ppd in most wu's and 7700 in the 511's. Only thing is I can't go 24/7 but I try to keep it on on the weekends all day and on weekdays its usually on from 4 pm to midnight.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Guttboy
View Post

Silly question....just how do you know how many folders are making "XX" points per day for the team?

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...&srt=1&t=37726

you can sort by any stat you want, Points, PPD, Points per update etc.

·
Registered
866 Posts

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tufelhunden View Post
I couldn't do it.
My little 8800GT's only get around 4.5K PPD.
Luckily I have two.

Forgot to add that GSO makes a nice little folder though!!

Dude you need to slow down
I thought i was catching then looked and said
Your pulling away

·
Premium Member
4,938 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SlicketyRickety View Post
Dude you need to slow down
I thought i was catching then looked and said
Your pulling away

4 Versions of Linux SMP have helped the little cards that could, 1 X 8800GT's and a 9600GT.
Contemplating sticking 2 260's in the sig rig and transferring the 8800GT's to the wife's gaming rig. All to help her out of course.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tufelhunden View Post
4 Versions of Linux SMP have helped the little cards that could, 1 X 8800GT's and a 9600GT.
Contemplating sticking 2 260's in the sig rig and transferring the 8800GT's to the wife's gaming rig. All to help her out of course.

O very nice,
losses all hope of catching tuf

1 - 20 of 50 Posts