Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a elitegroup nforce 610i with american megatrends 8.00.15 bios revision

does anyone know where to download the latest bios version for this board. the american megatrends website says go to the board manufacturer's site (elitegroup) but the ecs website has nothing but a couple random bios versions named like "revision1.0a" that look like they've been uploaded by random people

·
Perfection @ 4GHz
2,460 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by fazio93
View Post

i have a elitegroup nforce 610i with american megatrends 8.00.15 bios revision

does anyone know where to download the latest bios version for this board. the american megatrends website says go to the board manufacturer's site (elitegroup) but the ecs website has nothing but a couple random bios versions named like "revision1.0a" that look like they've been uploaded by random people

fazio93, is there a CD or DVD that with the mobo? is there any clues from the mobo user guide? like websites, urls... any BIOS rom file name/flashing utility mentioned? (Do a search on the filename or the ultility that execute the file on Google or something) Maybe you can find them that way...

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by ocman View Post
fazio93, is there a CD or DVD that with the mobo? is there any clues from the mobo user guide? like websites, urls... any BIOS rom file name/flashing utility mentioned? (Do a search on the filename or the ultility that execute the file on Google or something) Maybe you can find them that way...

the ecs user guide for the mobo just says that you can download the latest bios versions on the manufacturer's website...which would be ecs themselves...? there was nothing regarding the bios on the driver disc it came with.

thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts