Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's not totally possible but I want to see how close my GTX 650 can get to a GTX 650 Ti by overclocking, the Ti has more cuda cores so there is no matching there.

I have the GTX 650 for a budget build right now a good deal only $112 and I have to D say it runs better than I expected from such a cheap price. I'm saving and planning to upgrade in about 8-10 months time to a 1440p G-sync monitor and 800 series card. For now any upgrade past the 650 is not worth it I just want to know the possible overclock I can get out of the PNY GTX 650 1024MB and will it approach speeds of a stock 650 Ti? Gaming at 1440x900 for now.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by eXXon View Post

Have you tried OC'ing using a 3rd party App like AB?
I used MSI afterburner i got some good clocks, but will be as good as a stock 650 Ti?

·
Banned
7,797 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcrew3002 View Post

I used MSI afterburner i got some good clocks, but will be as good as a stock 650 Ti?
I'll give you benchmarks for a stock Gtx 650Ti. How far have you overclocked your card and what voltage you using?

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I haven't clocked it far at all, its using stock voltages.

·
Banned
7,797 Posts
Quote:

Okay then with your overclocks, run 3D Mark Vantage, 3D Mark 11 and 3D Mark 13 and I'll post my stock 650Ti scores.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason387 View Post

Quote:

Okay then with your overclocks, run 3D Mark Vantage, 3D Mark 11 and 3D Mark 13 and I'll post my stock 650Ti scores.
Ok thanks! I'll post my results soon as I'm done

·
Registered
320 Posts
Bump that stock voltage way up and crank the core clock as high as that sucker will go! I mean... only if the temps are good.
whistle.gif

1 - 8 of 8 Posts