Overclock.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whenever im playing a game maybe 1-2 minutes in it freezes
it worked fine earlier today
, but since i moded the psu wires w/ electrical tape its been pretty lame....is there a program i can check temperatures on my card....and anyone help me out on why its freezing?

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Krunk_Kracker

Give us some more details man. It's not gonna just freeze for no reason, w
hat else did you change? What exactly did you do to your PSU?

Just took out all the power plugs in all hardware, then wraped them in electrical tape for better looks and maybe looking for better temps (which i have notices a little bit), i did not touch the video card at all, except when i took out the power plug for it....then i put it back together and i started her up and the screen didnt show up, then after an hour i sprays a compressed aircan into the AGP socket, not up close but pretty far away and then it got the screen to appear then i started to play BF2 then it froze and i said maybe it was just bad luck, so i started it up again and to my luck it froze.....then i booted up and played splinter cell, and that too froze and know here i am

·
Registered
227 Posts
You can use rivatuner to check the temps.

Hmm does it only happen in games?

I would reinsert everything just to be sure the motherboard power connectors too if you took those off when you put on the electrical tape.

Might not be the video card.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.