Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i have a 6800 GT and have had it for about 2 weeks runs awesome, before this graphics card my 5950 Ultra broke so that's what i had b4 i play this game called "Medal Of Honor Allied Assault Spearhead" and i with the 5950 ultra i had b4 i use to get about 500fps with this one i hardly get 500fps does anybody know what's wrong???

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Armend

well i have a 6800 GT and have had it for about 2 weeks runs awesome, before this graphics card my 5950 Ultra broke so that's what i had b4 i play this game called "Medal Of Honor Allied Assault Spearhead" and i with the 5950 ultra i had b4 i use to get about 500fps with this one i hardly get 500fps does anybody know what's wrong???

Nice Boobs!

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by aznchowboy650

is that the proceedure to check for breast cancer? anywayz back to your case did you upate the drivers ? and wat are the clock settings of your gfx? you can also oc it with ati tool

i have Nvidia not ATI!!! im at 400/1.1ghz ultra speeds i think? idk but i get low frames in my games like no 20 frams like 300 but i use to get more frames wit my other card 5950 U

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by aznchowboy650

o whoops got it confused with other posts soz then you can dl cool bits to try to oc it but your card should be good alrdy did you update drivers?

yeah their all updated got 69.93

1 - 7 of 7 Posts