Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,415 Posts
This thread feels more like bragging since the question is obviously yes.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Harrier
View Post

Of course

Quote:

Originally Posted by SniperXX
View Post

This thread feels more like bragging since the question is obviously yes.

Oh whoops sorry didnt mean it to be a braggy thread .. >_> wassnt sure since the 360 been out for awhile and people already take them apart all the time .. so thought it might not be anything new

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DNytAftr
View Post

Oh whoops sorry didnt mean it to be a braggy thread .. >_> wassnt sure since the 360 been out for awhile and people already take them apart all the time .. so thought it might not be anything new

Well there might be new/in development stuff in there. Even if there isn't it should still be a cool visit.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Harrier
View Post

Well there might be new/in development stuff in there. Even if there isn't it should still be a cool visit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by btwalter
View Post

maybe you'll see Natal.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KruperTrooper
View Post

There are some rumors going around about a Xbox 360 slim. Get info on that? Although I doubt they would let you look at that.

Hmmm.. well had a chat with the person that was going to take me but speaking of project natal he is one of the higher ups of its development but he said i wouldnt be able to go until the release of project natal (which i believe ... what was it.. suppose to be out in June i think he said), So until then the labs is on "lock down" along with 3 other "secret" projects .. although i think one of them has something to do with the slim xbox. I asked him about the xbox 720 and he didnt know that much about it (one of his friends is heading the project and is pretty tight lipped) but he didnt think that blu-ray is going to be in it and the design focus is going to be a slim 720 .

Quote:

Originally Posted by ACHILEE5
View Post

While you're there, ask about the "xbox red ring of death"

haha ... he said... do we really have to talk about this .. i think hes sick of hearing about it..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts