Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,953 Posts
This one is even better yet:

By Fugger of course


Edit: and why in the hell is this in the folding section? Mod please move??
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,085 Posts
The one you posted "The_General" I can change the numbers on it. But the one posted by SCARECRW is real becuase of the background, it has some watermark thing behinf there.

He's the Sthlon 2000+ i edited. I compressed it a bit to much but you would never know it was fake.

check it.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,953 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Sloth_Boy

He's the Sthlon 2000+ i edited. I compressed it a bit to much but you would never know it was fake.

check it.

Yes, you would know it's fake. You see that number in the bottom left corner, right above CPU-Z?? That is a generation id. There is a way to check to see if it's fake or not using that number. I don't know how yet, but I know it's true.
 
  • Rep+
Reactions: GT!

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,052 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Lando95

Yes, you would know it's fake. You see that number in the bottom left corner, right above CPU-Z?? That is a generation id. There is a way to check to see if it's fake or not using that number. I don't know how yet, but I know it's true.

The number is some kind of realtime calculation with the numbers displayed. So whoever knows the calulation can check the validity of screenshots.
 
  • Rep+
Reactions: Lando95

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,953 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by gibant1

The number is some kind of realtime calculation with the numbers displayed. So whoever knows the calulation can check the validity of screenshots.

Yeah ^^ that's what I was trying to say
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,363 Posts
any way this forum needs the cpuz frequency checker i pmed admin about to see if we could get a copy for all the mods but im waiting for reply
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,572 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Sloth_Boy

But the one posted by SCARECRW is real becuase of the background, it has some watermark thing behinf there.

The watermark can be put in easily... Just create a new image put it as as new layer in photoshop and then change the opacity of that layer.

So editing those these sorts of pics is easy.

Really need a new way to check if its real.

CPU-Z should make it a bit like 3DMark where it sends an encrypted packet to a server for verification.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,990 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by DeaDLocK

The watermark can be put in easily... Just create a new image put it as as new layer in photoshop and then change the opacity of that layer.

So editing those these sorts of pics is easy.

Really need a new way to check if its real.

CPU-Z should make it a bit like 3DMark where it sends an encrypted packet to a server for verification.

No, they should save it as something other then a simple .bmp.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
754 Posts
Definately fake, there was a documentation on liquid nitrogen cooling p4 cpu to run at 5.2ghz, unless you also have liquid nitrogen i wonder how long your cpu last before it was fried, definately fake.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,079 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by bangas

this is soo FAKE! u need Liquid Nitro for this.
Or photoshop.

No, a guy called Fugger set 6gHz, on Phase Change I belive. Ask gibant or noaffinity - they are the Intel spoons
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,572 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by xms

Thats right. Fugger from xtremesystems.
http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...ad.php?t=44785

Nice pics but still no proofe...

You would have thought he would run 3DMark or Aquamark but all his links to scores are only on 4.2GHz

I can easily say yeah I got 5GHz on my AMD64 with Phase change and show some edited pics.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,316 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by DeaDLocK

Nice pics but still no proofe...

You would have thought he would run 3DMark or Aquamark but all his links to scores are only on 4.2GHz

I can easily say yeah I got 5GHz on my AMD64 with Phase change and show some edited pics.

True...but did you see his phase change system....it was as big as his room. if that aint capable of hitting the 6ghz mark...nothing is.

Even OCZ Or DFI (Cant remember who now), did a page on his achievement on their main website....
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top