Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What could that be??? Since I overclock my CPU I have alot of problem with my video card... If my front side bus is under 250 the card will work but sometimes it will go from its normal speed of 438 to 275Mhz and the application will lag a lot even freeze sometimes. And if I rise my FSB to 250 and higher no 3d application would start at all...

really strange...also since I change my board I notice that my video card is clocked 38 Mhz faster even if nothing is overclocked. it is now to 438 insted of 400 with my old board(a8n-e). Could that be a part of the problem.....?

any help would be really apreciated.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll try that...

How can I be shure that the power supply is not defect... My voltage with Asus PC Probe are good and stable. Anyway i'll try to reset CMOS and see what happen...

thanks

·
Premium Member
2,871 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr-P

What could that be??? Since I overclock my CPU I have alot of problem with my video card... If my front side bus is under 250 the card will work but sometimes it will go from its normal speed of 438 to 275Mhz and the application will lag a lot even freeze sometimes. And if I rise my FSB to 250 and higher no 3d application would start at all...

really strange...also since I change my board I notice that my video card is clocked 38 Mhz faster even if nothing is overclocked. it is now to 438 insted of 400 with my old board(a8n-e). Could that be a part of the problem.....?

any help would be really apreciated.

When you changed motherboards, did you do a clean install of the OS and drivers or the repair method ???

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by xie67

When you changed motherboards, did you do a clean install of the OS and drivers or the repair method ???

nop.. I restart from the begining, twice. I always do clean install, good way to avoid problem

1 - 5 of 5 Posts