Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok at frys today there was this 80 year old guy looking at cases. ok doesnt sound to bad yet....but the case he was looking at was the cooler master haf 932! then he looked at me and said holy **** look at this price!(160) then i walked off and came back a half hour later to find him still looking at it! i felt bad for him, for not knowing what to buy and showed him a much smaller home computer case which was about 30 bucks and was pretty nice. then he takes a glance walks back over and buys the haf!!!!! he said he liked the red fan in front! i almost pooped my pants it was great!!!!!!!!!!

edited to cut some of the bs in here and am sorry if i offended anyone, some things in this were spicer upers and really didnt happen, as far as i know

·
PC Evangelist
47,394 Posts
You never know if some of us keep duing what we do now til we dye.

·
Premium Member
3,639 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by sayu View Post
maybe he was going to use the haf as a denture case?
Overclocked dentures. I bet he can do a 7s SuperCornOnTheCob.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Broodman
View Post

What's wrong with an old guy buying a sweet computer case? Maybe he's an OCN member, and OCed his CPU to the max

That'd be so awesome

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
How cruel could you guys be? To the OP, why didn't you help the guy carry the case instead of laughing at him? You have to be the biggest ass that I have seen on here. Just wait till you get to that age, you will understand. People like you are the reason I no longer do business on this site.

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
MAY be he has an OCed pace maker

I always help my elders when they need or ask for it, like getting stuff off the top shelf at Walmart
or loading there stuff in to the trunk of their car.

I am 6 ft. tall and 47 years old, I hope some one will be as nice to me when I reach that age
(knock on wood)

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Quote:

Originally Posted by TDN1979
View Post

How cruel could you guys be? To the OP, why didn't you help the guy carry the case instead of laughing at him? You have to be the biggest ass that I have seen on here. Just wait till you get to that age, you will understand. People like you are the reason I no longer do business on this site.

1 i tried to help him get a smaller case
2 i laughed on the inside
3 it isnt that big of a deal cause he had a shopping cart

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
so I guess teh grunting was just to make you laugh? he did it not cause his back was bad, or his hands hurt from hears of labor, but just for pure amazement? How in the hell can you laugh (even on the inside) at someone that has lived many years and has a few problems. How would you feel if I did this to your grandfather or dad? I'm in no way young, but I'm no where near old either.

I think you should think before you do something. I find people making fun of others more and more here on this site and it's just sick.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts