Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so how would i set up a good air cooling setup in the 800D.
i would like to cool my 2 GPU's better since right now, they arent getting barely any air going to them and are running pretty hot. besides drilling and modding and what not. is there a way i can add a fan to keep those a bit cooler as well?

so where should i add/change fans to make this case have better air flow!

thanks!

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
the best i can think of withough modding would to just max out the number of fans you can use: 3 top, 1 rear, 1 bottom, and you can get a drive bay adapter to fit a 120mm in there. So 4 exhaust total (top rear) and 2 intake. You will also have the 120 blowing across your hard drives.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok great thanks! which fans would be good for the case. i like the enermax magma fans and was thinking about those and heard those were good, but what other fans would be good too?

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
I run the Enermax Magma fans in my current case. They are reasonably quiet on full blast and push a good amount of air. Granted you will still want a fan controller when you are running that many fans. The GT's you have on your VX should work just fine too though.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i have a Lamptron FC-2 controller so thats not a big problem, and i may check out the magma fans or the noctua NF-P12 fans. whichever i think will look better, which im thinking the magma fans will look better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts