Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 375 Posts

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is what it looks like now!!!!

Well. like i said in Plavalaguna build, id be doing mine over the summer to make it something special...

Here she is when i first built her.

Nice... air cooling? good set up.. lol... yeah, anyway...

Here is how she is now....

In the following weeks, ill be doing the light floor on the step for the and cutting out the top of the case for the 480 feser rad...

Here are the finished pictures of it running.

well the computer was my best work, so i needed a new desk to put it on... cause i didnt want to leave it on the ground...

Lighting is done! This is what she looks like right now!

·
Registered
699 Posts
Looks great man

·
Registered
614 Posts
Looks nice and well organised, nice choice on the rad too, hope the build goes smoothly.

You gonna be doing push/pull? Looks like you have the physical space to (except maybe the end 2 because of res and house routing).

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by ryand View Post
Looks nice and well organised, nice choice on the rad too, hope the build goes smoothly.

You gonna be doing push/pull? Looks like you have the physical space to (except maybe the end 2 because of res and house routing).
nah no push pull... just pushing from the top... fans are pointed to blow into the case...

·
Loosing Vision
1,906 Posts
That looks SWEET!

·
Hold on to your butts!
3,213 Posts
Dude that's sick. Good work. Subbed.

·
Well, hello there...
4,516 Posts
Awesome looking build coming along there fshizl!
Your builds always make my eyes whistle.

·
Master of Black Snow
19,342 Posts
Hey fshizl.

1st off good build so far. I'm liking that grill for the 460.

2nd, where do you get your Mdpc from? I was thinking about possibly getting a bit since I'm not sure of the quality of Furry's Red sleeving. That and I would like to get something a bit closer to the Crimson color of my bits. I looked on their site and didn't see anything but if I could get some a bit closer to home I might look a little harder to see if I can get it.

3rdly, SUBB'ED!!!

Keep up the good work, I'll be watchin.

~Ceadder

·
Master of Black Snow
19,342 Posts
Haha! Busted Warranty! I thought you were better than that at getting those warranty stickers off the product fshizl.

~Ceadder

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceadderman View Post
Haha! Busted Warranty! I thought you were better than that at getting those warranty stickers off the product fshizl.

~Ceadder

LOL just wait, its gonnna be an awesome masterpiece when i put it back LOL...

1 - 20 of 375 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.