Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have this case sitting in the box atm. Im going to be building my sig rig this week and the one thing i need to do is get the intake away from carpet. Since my whole apartment is carpeted I am wondering if anyone can suggest a case stand instead of a plank of wood as I try to keep things looking neat in my place.
I have seen the Lian Li w3 on their site but can't find the exact model for sale anywhere. (Performance-pcs has the w2b).
Also, does anyone have a w3? Is it able to withstand the weight of a loaded up full tower?

your help is much appreciated.

·
Registered
9,178 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
You can always build one. that's what I did becasue I could not find anything online that I liked and that would be big enought.

I put a couple of 2x6's together, through a shelf top on it and placed some coolcasters under it for mobility oh and slapped a Lamptron Case handle on the front of it.

Got the casters from here: http://www.coolcasters.com/index.cfm...s-ball-casters

and not sure why my carpet looks white but oh well.

Chad

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well thanks for all the replies but after much looking/sizing etc, it looks like im going to return the case to newegg if they ok that on monday. for the money i spent on it etc etc its just not perfect enough for me. i am just going to get a case fabricated to suite my aircooling needs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts