Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has to be one of the most F-ed up stories I have ever heard, especially since it happend on X-mas. OMG, I am just downright speechless. Please read the whole thing, looking for updates. It's just, well, you'll see.

http://discuss.futuremark.com/forum/...=5&o=0&fpart=1

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dhinshin

This is going to be the first Nvidia related shooting, I know it

That guy is right, I would totally ditch that girl if she did that to me.. lol

·
Premium Member
8,743 Posts
but Boyfriends are not,

dude im glad my girlfriend doesnt do crap like that...
and she knows i love computers and she will even buy stuff for me for my computer.. we didnt buy extremely large gifts for each other this holiday season.. she knows i put things i plan to buy in my favorite places, she also knows im kinda a neat freak about my computer and i delete my favs often well she went in to them and saw i had a folder for video coolers, and noticed that i had a couple of sites with the arctic cooling NV5 on it and she put it all together and bought it for me

and just to make sure i didnt buy one she deleted the links
so i didnt even have to delete the links... it came 3 days later and i was happy as hell...
that girl is evil
she should be shot

i only wish my GF would have bought me the dominator pro 360watt thats in my favs

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know if you guys read all the posts, but the guy goes to say that he dumped his gf and kicked her out of the house. He took his key back, and took the necklace back to the store for a refund. Well, turns out his gf had made an extra key without telling him. She returned when he wasnt home and poured Diet Coke all over the insides of his comp!!! :swearing: :swearing: :swearing: He called the police, and they said they couldnt do anything since there was no sign of "forced entry". Ouch, that is one crazy b!tch. I probably would have lost it, if you now what I mean.

Spooked, sounds like your gf is pretty darn cool, does she have any friends? Hey we need to get together and get some beers some time.

·
Premium Member
3,820 Posts
Well, at least it killed 45 minutes of work reading all 23 pages. I don't know if i agree or disagree with the later posts that question the validity. If he got a $1K bonus that is pretty good in this day and age...likelyhood is that he makes a pretty good living. That wouldn't excuse her actions but it would lessen the monetary weight. My hassles of late with my "video upgrade" have resulted in replacing everything but the CPU...about $800 of "unintended" funds. Yeah together we make serious $$$ (and she make about 1.75X more than me) but I still discuss it with her before hand...DISCUSS, not ASK.

I think there was a reply that wrapped up the moral of the story: "If you want something done right, do it yourself."

Personally I was more shocked at the "level" of the thread...not very mature. I appreciate that I haven't seen that kind of activity here. The last thing one wants to deal with when there's a problem as well as limited time and resources is a bunch of crap.

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
that difines not cool. i would seriously **** the living crap out until she said sorry. lol then id dump her, and make sure she will never be able to get another necklace again. i really feel sorry...but i wonder if its really true.

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did you see the post about giving her a "pearl necklace" instead?

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
You wanna know what going to happen to me if that occur to me??? First off my dad will beat my A$$ for being stupid, second my mom will kick me out of her house, third everything else will fall on me because i am shocked of what happened, well to sum up, i'm screwed

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by digitalphreak

Yeah and I think you all are missing that this guy is sooo full of crap!!!! :turd:

Ya i seems to belived everything so far but when he said she came to his house at NIGHT that's not possible, i mean who the hell comes in at night when people are asleep, i would come in when he's at work or something u know

·
Premium Member
3,983 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crash

Ummmm.... Huh...... The dumbass gave his girl friend his check. Whos the stupid one here?

Dude.. He soo lying.

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crash

Ummmm.... Huh...... The dumbass gave his girl friend his check. Whos the stupid one here?

From what I understand, they had been together for a while, shared a bank account, and "trusted" each other. I think it's totally true, why would someone make up something like that? Just goes to show how money hungry/selfish most women are.

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by digitalphreak

Dude.. He soo lying.

Thats what everyone else thought. The Coke on the machine seems a bit OTT...but u never know...Women can be fcuked up.

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Quote:

Originally Posted by xms

Thats what everyone else thought. The Coke on the machine seems a bit OTT...but u never know...Women can be fcuked up.

Tell me about it. About 4 years ago, I was dating this girl, we lived together, blah blah blah. Well, I had this pair of pants that I really liked, wore them all the time, and for some reason, she decided they were old and rattya(they were my work pants) so she donated them to Goodwill. I was pretty upset, and told her not to do anything like that without asking me first. We broke up about a week later for unrelated events. I was going to move out, but had to go to class first. When I came home, she had taken every pair of pants/jeans/shorts, you name it, and donated them all to Goodwill, I was pissed, but there was nothing I could do about it. Never talked to her since :grrr:

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lando95

Tell me about it. About 4 years ago, I was dating this girl, we lived together, blah blah blah. Well, I had this pair of pants that I really liked, wore them all the time, and for some reason, she decided they were old and rattya(they were my work pants) so she donated them to Goodwill. I was pretty upset, and told her not to do anything like that without asking me first. We broke up about a week later for unrelated events. I was going to move out, but had to go to class first. When I came home, she had taken every pair of pants/jeans/shorts, you name it, and donated them all to Goodwill, I was pissed, but there was nothing I could do about it. Never talked to her since :grrr:

Thats fecked up - what made me laugh even more is the fact that 'pants' over here means 'mens underwear'. Read your post again, but swap 'pants' with 'boxer shorts'

·
Premium Member
8,743 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lando95

um nothing you could do about it???
dude girls clothes cost more than guys clothes

just either do the same with hers or goto a consignment shop and say they from your dead ex girlfriend
and maybe you can get some cash from hers to buy some new clothes

1 - 20 of 32 Posts