Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a $50 8800 Ultra that someone is selling locally on Craigslist, and he says it still works.

I feel like the guy is trying for some fast money because these cards go well over $100 on eBay, and he emailed me back ten minutes after I emailed him.

Should I buy it?

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Syrillian
View Post

50-bucks!?!?!

Stop posting, go buy NOW!

P.S. See if you can test it first?

Yeah I just emailed him back and asked if I could see it working before I bring it home.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Tell him you are serious about buying and very familiar with computers, and it would only take 10 minutes for you to hook your computer up to test it out 'real quick', at his house. This will put him in a corner to see if he knows something obviously wrong with the card.

·
Premium Member
4,891 Posts
if you dont get it ill drive 5 miles and go buy it :O

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPriest View Post
Tell him you are serious about buying and very familiar with computers, and it would only take 10 minutes for you to hook your computer up to test it out 'real quick', at his house. This will put him in a corner to see if he knows something obviously wrong with the card.
That's what I basically told him; I'm waiting for a response.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm not even interested in it because I really need a new card, because my 8800GT performs flawlessly for what little games I play.

I'd use it for a trophy.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rebel4055 View Post
GO get it!
I hate when people on Craigslist don't give a phone number. I'm still waiting for him to email me back to see if I can test it myself.

·
Registered
624 Posts
yeah def see if it works first, he might be pullin ur leg. If all is good, BUY BUY BUY

1 - 20 of 20 Posts