21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hy3RiD
View Post

LOL. EPIC BUMP. Good search though

haha! Well I was just curious if people were still playing this game so did a random search, and then I saw this post. I remember when Oblivion first came out I was using a radeon x1600 agp! It was pretty bad but playable. Then I upgraded to 8800gt, and it was good but still wasn't what I wanted. So finally decided to revisit since I'm waiting for New Vegas. Downloaded a bunch of mods and stuff so think it'll be quite fun. Need to find some more actually!

Read there is a mod that just came out from Germany that is seperate from Oblivion that is 40-50 hours of game play. http://www.moddb.com/mods/nehrim-at-fates-edge

·
Registered
2,993 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
I love Oblivion! I love my 8800 GTX! I have no idea what my FRAPS would be in it now! Haven't played it in a year!

Actually, Oblivion (when it first came out) was the only video game I ever played where I actually dreamed I was my avatar.
The first month I had it I would eagerly await Friday, hit the Safeway on the way home from work to stock up on snacks and frozen dinners and I would literally play it for 12 hours each day of the weekend.

What a loser.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts