Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok... so I bought everything I think I need to get it up and running...

I bought the RASA XSPC 240rs kit off jab tech... expect it in wednesday... well everything is supposed to come in wednesday... so...

I get a Coolermaster 932 case and well the question is the fill port...

What do I need to use the fill port for the rasa xspc kit... or is it included...

Can I just run a tube from the fill port to the res...???

Thanks for the help...

This is my first venture into watercooling... so help is much appreciated... thanks much as always... you guys are the best

I also plan on going Res->pump->Rad->cpu block->Res

smile.gif
thanks guys

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
only way thats gunna work is running a tube of some sort. The fillport on case is on opposite side from the xps res. Case hole is on left and port for res is on right. I dont own the rasa so I am going based on my case and a pic on jab

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Keep in mind you really dont have to fill a water setup all that much and with the haf thats an easy thing to do.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys... I'll probably figure a way to rig it... w/o leaks of course and juggalo ur videos are great I think ive watched all of them... It was a major part of why I choose water cooling this time around and I don't think I will go back to air if everything goes well... I will probably buy a bigger rad soon... too or save up for a better custom setup...
smile.gif

·
STG3 VET
13,127 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDMAXX;12048583
Thanks guys... I'll probably figure a way to rig it... w/o leaks of course and juggalo ur videos are great I think ive watched all of them... It was a major part of why I choose water cooling this time around and I don't think I will go back to air if everything goes well... I will probably buy a bigger rad soon... too or save up for a better custom setup...
smile.gif
Glad to be of help. My goal was to show people how to water cool and show it is not that hard to do.
smile.gif

1 - 7 of 7 Posts