Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has a reference 9600 GT, is it possible you could get me a high resolution scan (not a photo) of the back of the card? I am getting a broken one from a member on this forum, and need to know the numbers on some transistors so I can replace them.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Weedmancz View Post
i have one but no high resolution camera :/
A scanner is what I am asking for more specifically, since other than high end DSLRs it is hard to get good quality shots of PCBs

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
macro mode will allow good pictures and u can read everything

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
My scanner is being a butt atm... but what is your email again? I am sending a quick scan of a pny and an xfx video card. Should be in your mail soon - hope they are high enough res because my scanner software is on the fritz atm.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by werds
View Post

Emails sent - hope that works for ya!

You are awesome, thank you.
EDIT: neither of those boards look like the one I am getting, must not be reference...
Oh well you got rep anyway.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
That bites- just browsed some images online and looks like most of the reviewed 9600gt'shave a slightly different layout towards the back end of the board than the two I scanned. everything towards the front seems to be same. Odd...

Hopefully you find some image that can help though.

·
Ore Wa Gundam
1,800 Posts
It's a shame these aint detailed enough for what you need, unfortunately:-

Got them from a thread here:- http://www.overclock.net/general-vol...ssentials.html

Maybe PizzaMan has other/better pics he took while there? Can't hurt to throw him a PM, or any of the VMS, while you wait for someone to hopefully get you exactly what you need?

If you have already, then my bad mate. If I'da bought the 9600 instead of my 250, I'da helped out for sure, lol. ;p

• Rep+
Reactions: mrfajita

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:

Originally Posted by EvoBeardy View Post
It's a shame these aint detailed enough for what you need, unfortunately:-

Got them from a thread here:- http://www.overclock.net/general-vol...ssentials.html

Maybe PizzaMan has other/better pics he took while there? Can't hurt to throw him a PM, or any of the VMS, while you wait for someone to hopefully get you exactly what you need?

If you have already, then my bad mate. If I'da bought the 9600 instead of my 250, I'da helped out for sure, lol. ;p
Your link actually pointed to the exact info I needed, thank you much good sir, +rep for you.

·
Ore Wa Gundam
1,800 Posts
Ah cool, glad I could help mate. Thank you also

1 - 11 of 11 Posts