Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow is the "Day After Thanksgiving Sale" and Best Buy is selling a Radeon 9600 XT for $100. Is that a good deal? I mean, I know that right now they're selling for about $180, but is it worth it for me to get that? I don't have the money to buy a high end card and I don't have THAT much of a need for one.

So how will a 9600 XT do for Doom 3 and Half-Life 2 with my system specs?

Oh yeah, it also includes Half Life 2...

Thanks!

·
Registered
516 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Phronemophobiak

Tomorrow is the "Day After Thanksgiving Sale" and Best Buy is selling a Radeon 9600 XT for $100. Is that a good deal? I mean, I know that right now they're selling for about $180, but is it worth it for me to get that? I don't have the money to buy a high end card and I don't have THAT much of a need for one.

Thanks!

YUP great deal!!!!!!!!!!! buy it up!!!! it will hit close to 30,000 in Aqua!!!(besides to buy HL2 would cost ,what 50$ anyways) Hell yeah 9600xt for 50 bucks ....SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Phronemophobiak

Thanks!

hell yea its a good deal.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by DarK48

hell yea its a good deal.

A little late on that post, don't ya think? I mean...that was 2 weeks ago. I guess you gotta start your first post somewhere though. Welcome to the forum!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts