Overclock.net banner

$975 cad asus tuff 3080 12gb newegg

1817 Views 8 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  seanpatrick
if anyone looking for this card just seen it under $1000 now for 3080 12 gb. let them prices tank! ha
Font Material property Screenshot Software Technology
  • Rep+
Reactions: MrTOOSHORT
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· PC Evangelist
48,814 Posts
A two year old card still above its initial MSRP? What a great deal, bro. I might go ahead and grab five of those.
Actually this is 12GB so not 2 years old.

· H₂O Aficionado
6,011 Posts
For what its worth, speaking to local retailers - the TUF was the highest requested AIB cooler for various Ampere / RDNA2 cards. Source: Connections.

So yea, I understand the context of the deal isn't "great" but all things considered, its nice someone can actually buy this at a "decent" price without being scalped by a third party. Only one layer of scalping, not two lol

· PC Evangelist
48,814 Posts
For what its worth, speaking to local retailers - the TUF was the highest requested AIB cooler for various Ampere / RDNA2 cards. Source: Connections.

So yea, I understand the context of the deal isn't "great" but all things considered, its nice someone can actually buy this at a "decent" price without being scalped by a third party. Only one layer of scalping, not two lol
Yeah because of good reviews it got at launch. I had 3080 TUF and was the only one at MSRP and had good cooling perf. Only issue with TUF was no extra power.

• Rep+
Reactions: Slaughtahouse
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.