Overclock.net banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody. I've been learning a lot and reading a lot in here and some other sites. But mostly here. I have a couple of questions. 1st. Has anyone here OC a 990x to 4.5Ghz? 2nd I am able to get into windows with 4.5Ghz , ram @ 1866Mhz, Bus 133Mhz, 1.398 VCore, 1.400 Vtt/Qpi, dram voltage 1.55 but can't get it stable. I keep upping the qpi to reach the max(from what I've learned). Then I upped the dram voltage a little but don't wanna go beyond 1.5......I have Corsair Dominator 8Gb(24gb) kit its rated for 1.5 although some sites advertise it as 1.65....Don't really know what else to do. I step the CPU clock down a little to 4407.5 and left everything else the same(though I believe it can be tweak down) I ran it with intelburntest for 20min at maximum ad now running prime 95 for couple of hours to see how it goes, so far so good. Ah yeah I have and H100 with push configuration(changed the stock fans to 2 Delta Fans rated for 252CFM...running them at low rpms though). Plus I have 4 more Delta fans 3 pulling 1 pushing air out of case. All this on a 650d. I gotta go now but any help would be greatly appreciatted...aaah also I have 2 6990 on quad-fire and 4 3TB + 2 raptors on raid 0...with an ultra PSU 1600 Watts.....HEEEELP!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts