Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Grrr, you guys livin next door have it all made. Freakin anything you want is at your fingertips on the internet. But, to get it to Canada costs a freakin fortune and I don't know what's good and what's not in the world of pumps. I need one for my system, and since it would cost about $100 CAD to get the Mag Drive 5 I don't think it's worth it. So, I'm gonna give you guys something to do. It's a race for reps. Find me a Canuck website with a pump that will suit my system (1/2" ID tubing, TDX block, single heatercore, Maze-4 GPU, all on one circuit) Preferably one that will work real good and is reliable. Don't worry about the price, I will weed them out later.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
petsmart is what I was talking about costing so dang much to get that mag drive. I don't like mutePC.com. Are there any good pumps in the other two. I'm a regular buyer at bigfootcomputers, but I don't know if they have ne thing good?

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by zokus

petsmart is what I was talking about costing so dang much to get that mag drive. I don't like mutePC.com. Are there any good pumps in the other two. I'm a regular buyer at bigfootcomputers, but I don't know if they have ne thing good?

I don't know.. I just linked the Pump page.. I don't know about pumps.. I'm going to use a pond pump..

lol
Don't worry though, I'll keep searching for some goods one.

·
Premium Member
3,820 Posts
Quote:

Grrr, you guys livin next door have it all made. Freakin anything you want is at your fingertips on the internet. But, to get it to Canada costs a freakin fortune and I don't know what's good and what's not in the world of pumps. I need one for my system, and since it would cost about $100 CAD to get the Mag Drive 5 I don't think it's worth it. So, I'm gonna give you guys something to do. It's a race for reps. Find me a Canuck website with a pump that will suit my system (1/2" ID tubing, TDX block, single heatercore, Maze-4 GPU, all on one circuit) Preferably one that will work real good and is reliable. Don't worry about the price, I will weed them out later.

What you need is someone here that you have mutual trust with and ship it to them, then have them ship it there. I haven't looked, but since it is going from person to person it at least shouldn't get hit with an import tax. I do not know what shipping a package would cost though so this may be a bust idea since you will have double shipping.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bindusar

What you need is someone here that you have mutual trust with and ship it to them, then have them ship it there. I haven't looked, but since it is going from person to person it at least shouldn't get hit with an import tax. I do not know what shipping a package would cost though so this may be a bust idea since you will have double shipping.

Yeh, I tried that. I had a whole big post up about it but noone here will do it and I don't know anyone in the states. So I'm gonna have to find something in Canada that will work decently.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool, now maybe I can get my mom to part with her credit card. Although what would be a good pump to get if this deal won't work? Anyone?

EDIT:

Yeh, no go with this one. No access to the credit card for Ebay purchases. My parents are old fashioned.

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
Quote:

Cool, now maybe I can get my mom to part with her credit card. Although what would be a good pump to get if this deal won't work? Anyone?

EDIT:

Yeh, no go with this one. No access to the credit card for Ebay purchases. My parents are old fashioned.

ah hah, jackpot! i just ordered my new psu from them earlier today. they accept credit cards, paypal, checks and all that stuff.

here's the link to their pumps:
http://www.ncix.com/search/?quicksea...imageField.y=0

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
Did you check Landos list of stores in the water-cooling section? seems like a pretty big list.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quote:

Originally Posted by Transonic

ah hah, jackpot! i just ordered my new psu from them earlier today. they accept credit cards, paypal, checks and all that stuff.

here's the link to their pumps:
http://www.ncix.com/search/?quicksea...imageField.y=0

Good find, thx

• Rep+
Reactions: admin
1 - 12 of 12 Posts