Overclock.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a good cpu fan to help oc my rig. I'm looking for a fan and hs. But I don't want to get one that i have to bolt up to my mobo. i would rather se the clip type. One that mount like he stock cooler.

·
Premium Member
4,348 Posts
Well since you want the fan to be included id go for a Thermaltake Big Typhoon/Tuniq Tower/Scythe Ninja Rev B....or the Scythe Infinity, not sure if it comes with a fan though, if it does..consider it also..just get whichever fits in your budget..if they all fit in your budget get the tuniq.

·
Premium Member
11,444 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,444 Posts
BTW my arctic freezer pro with an FM92 was really cheap and I've been 24/7 stable at 2.75......just FYI if you're broke...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Maybe some Zalman one..i can't really find you a link but just search around for a Zalman brand if you want a clip one...but you might wanna check around it first cause my freinds Zalman fan's clip broke...

·
Registered
234 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by binormalkilla
View Post

BTW my arctic freezer pro with an FM92 was really cheap and I've been 24/7 stable at 2.75......just FYI if you're broke...

yeap ,, 18.5$ @ eWiz , definitely the best bang , the only bad thing is that it will only work with AMD

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.