Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall, I was playing a couple new games lately and ive noticed that my comp isn't as fast as it used to be. I know upgrading the vid card would be the best thing to do but unfortunately the finances wont allow it right now. Does any body have a 2800+ 64 out there thats got 200-300mhz overclocks with a heatsink similar to mine. It needs to be stable for 2-3 hour gaming sessions. Any voltage and multiplier numbers would be appreciated thanks.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by soulvacaine

Hey yall, I was playing a couple new games lately and ive noticed that my comp isn't as fast as it used to be. I know upgrading the vid card would be the best thing to do but unfortunately the finances wont allow it right now. Does any body have a 2800+ 64 out there thats got 200-300mhz overclocks with a heatsink similar to mine. It needs to be stable for 2-3 hour gaming sessions. Any voltage and multiplier numbers would be appreciated thanks.

I've got a Athlon 3000+. My HTT is 300 with a multiplier of 8. Stock cooling. Vcore is 1.45

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Give these numbers a shot, it should work...this is for 2,200 mhz..probably close to the limit of your chip.

245 x 9
HTT x 3
CPU Vcore 1.6-1.65v...run prime to find max temp..
Memory divider (max memclock) 166
Memory voltage 2.7 (vdimm)
Memory timings 2.5-3-3-7 1T or auto

1 - 4 of 4 Posts