Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guyz,and tnx 4 the help in advance.
So i was just finished to play a bit and exited the game,when i heard the windows error noise,and screen went blank.After i've put my jaw back to he's rightful place after the shock(hadn't needed even a reset for like 4 months)i've reseted.the comp showed signs of life(vents,lights,keyboard lights and the hdd lights) but the screen left blank.Then i've reseted CMOS,still the same.So kinda started 2 swear,and pulled out the screwdrivers.Powered up again,now watched the indicator lights,the cpu checked,mem checked,boot device check,but screen still blank.Changed the monitor,then the 480 to 280,moved them from PCE to another,changed the memory but still the same.Would be grateful for any ideas.the comp is the sig rig.
Typed with despair,on my hp laptop

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok,solved it.After it booted and the screen was blank pressed alt+ctrl+del,then for some reason after that it returned to behave.Should i worry about stuff starting to die? o_O

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Arrived to 100% then it frozed the whole comp.Ater rese it took 20 secs to bypass the expressgate screen(normally max 2 secs),and the post was also about 20-30 secs (2-4 secs most at normal ).Can some1 translate this to me?

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorg1983;13087630
Reinstall your OS!
yeah that's normally just a last ditch option... not to mention BIOS going slower has NOTHING to do with OS...

OP; might want to try to update your BIOS, Video Card drivers, and anything else you can think of, and see if problems persist.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts