Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After hearing about the Lian Li T60 tech bench last march when it was being publicized I couldn't help but fall in love with its beautiful simplicity, unique design, and the fact that its name had the words Lian Li in it. And out came the wallet. Yada yada, are a few snapshot of the T60's construction.

Mind the pics, they were taken with a cell phone.

Full watercooling build coming soon to the case mods forum.

·
Premium Member
6,988 Posts
So I'm guessing the 2x120/140mm bracket is optional as well as the front I/O ports?

Very tempting.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by SimpleTech View Post
So I'm guessing the 2x120/140mm bracket is optional as well as the front I/O ports?

Very tempting.
Bingo. I went with 2 Antec spot cools mounted on the front corners for additional airflow. They allow for better viewing of the system parts over lian li's fan bracket.

·
Registered
795 Posts
lol your phone takes better pics than my camera... and i can't believe i've never seen this bench b4, makes me want to get one

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by KillerBeaz View Post
lol your phone takes better pics than my camera... and i can't believe i've never seen this bench b4, makes me want to get one
i know, right?
lol my camera sucks...

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by KillerBeaz View Post
lol, you should. Its only $99 at newegg.

Quote:

Originally Posted by b0klau View Post
Subbed. I want to see yo hardwarezz on it
Here's a sneak peak.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by seannsb View Post
thats totally awesome like how clean and neat the setup is. rep +
Thanks seannsb.
It took quite some time and elbow grease to dremel out all the cable management holes, and to tuck the PSU's wiring in a narrow space behind the Scythe fan controller. Dealing with the wires for the 2 CCFL cathodes that are on the back of the top handle/bar made me rethink my approach to sleeve or not to sleeve.

In retrospect I also feel pretty lucky that 8" zip ties are sold in packs of 100.

·
#SavedTheCrew
2,644 Posts
Do want. So bad.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Awesome!

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.