Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
?? bogus did you download the update from microsoft update ...or some of thew new games have direct x c on the driver disc....never heard of a bogus . direct x...b or c..

·
Administrator
64,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well you c wot i mean is dat i get sum graphics corruption with some games which i never used 2 get and i think it may be my directx ....oh and btw if sum 1 could plz point me in the direction of a direct x 9 -9c uninstaller that would be great

reps for ppl who help

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ENTERPRISE

well you c wot i mean is dat i get sum graphics corruption with some games which i never used 2 get and i think it may be my directx ....oh and btw if sum 1 could plz point me in the direction of a direct x 9 -9c uninstaller that would be great

reps for ppl who help

Uninstall DirectX with this program. Make sure that before you run it, you have DirectX9.0b on a CD (if you have a game that has it on the game disk!) so that when you boot up in safe mode, you can install it. It seems that 9.0b is very difficult to find. Or you can try directX9.0c Again. I would suggest that you uninstall "c", then install "b" and make sure that everything is working. Then update to "c" again. You could have a GPU driver problem (which sounds much more likely).......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts