Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a V-Tuner2 Plus problem... the problem is i cant find it! my card support the dmn software and i got it on my driver cd but when i install i can only find the normal V-Tuner2... i want the plus version! please help

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've had the same problems, downloaded VTuner2 about 5 times from different site's stating and showing the turbo edition but when its installed all you get is what you already had, bog standard Vtuner. Maybe its the software selecting which version of vtuner that starts depending on your graphics card. My graphics card is around the cheapest GF6600 pci cards i could find so maybe its not supported for me and thats why i get the standard version. Anyone else had this problem?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by RUNEX2K

I've had the same problems, downloaded VTuner2 about 5 times from different site's stating and showing the turbo edition but when its installed all you get is what you already had, bog standard Vtuner. Maybe its the software selecting which version of vtuner that starts depending on your graphics card. My graphics card is around the cheapest GF6600 pci cards i could find so maybe its not supported for me and thats why i get the standard version. Anyone else had this problem?

the thing is... my card support this hidden software... and it looks cool... i want it! even if i wont use it... just want to have it... i got the 6800Ultra... i want this program... and i want it now!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts