Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to buy it in a couple of hours, is it any good for overclocking, gaming ect?

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
For the price is one of the best value AM2+ boards you can get. It doesnt feature the new ACC overclocking aid, but it still has all the options you need to get along

EDIT: You might want to check out this Biostar:

http://www.electric-world.co.uk/inde...BIO-TA790GX-A2

Same feature set as the AX78, except with ACC and x8/x8 Crossfire. Will probably serve you a bit better for a negligable extra.

·
Premium Member
3,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im sorry bud, but going biostar isn't going to happen, i've got one now, and it been the worst component i've ever bought.

Thanks very much though

And it has be instock at the site ive gave you, me and my freind is going to walk 20 miles to get their, cos we fancy a bit of a walk

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sgtbash View Post
Im sorry bud, but going biostar isn't going to happen, i've got one now, and it been the worst component i've ever bought.

Thanks very much though

And it has be instock at the site ive gave you, me and my freind is going to walk 20 miles to get their, cos we fancy a bit of a walk

Ahh, k, fair do's man.

The AX78 is a gogo then

·
Premium Member
3,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah its a bit of a bugger being crossfire, but you can have everything can you? especially at that price lol, thanks orphan shadow, youve been a big help, +REP!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts