Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to overlock my X800XL Fatal1ty, any advices?

·
Premium Member
3,952 Posts
Download the latest ATi tool, that should get you started.. Make sure you check for Artifacts and other graphical glitches.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, but how should i know is there any problems or artifacts?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Instal ATI tool and than click on find max core, find max mem. After doing that click on scan for artifacs, if you have artifacs lover the core or mem and try artifact scan again. When you have no more atrifacs your done.
Napokon netko sa balkana

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by 13 3 @ 7 l 3 13 0 y

ati tray tool is better in my opinion

Tray tools will allow for a higher overclock - but I think it doesnt push the card enough whereas Atitool will. It just might be that tray tools is more realistic in a sense for when your gaming.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
I thought atitool was a little unrealistic, I may use tray tools, but does it allow me to adjust my fan settings?

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
whoops, stupid lag.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I overlocked it, it's stabile on 560/1120. Amazing!
There is not any artefacts or problems, very nice!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh, I forget to notice, there isn't any problems with heat. Cool as ice.

·
Registered
895 Posts
amazing
, your core has to be an r480 cause the standard r430 will not go that high(it tops at around 450mhz). If those cards are shipping with r480 with an r430 bios then those cards could be the new bang for the buck deal of the weak thingy. can you post some screenshots i would love to see abit's overclocking program in use and maybe some 3dmark05 benchies? With clocks that high your scores could break 7k easy.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am downloading 3D Mark06, so i'll post the results when i download and test my card. Maybe this X800XL Fatal1ty is with R480 like you said.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by OssX

****! 625/1500, and no artifacts!

I hate too say this, but I don't believe you. Even if you do have an R480 core they don't hit 625 on air and the Samsung ram just doesn't go to 1.5 Ghz.
If you really have overclocked this far post some screenshots to prove it. If your telling the truth I will offer an apology and give you a rep+. But to be honest I think your lying.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
A *****, my screen button isn't working, how can prove i overclocked my card on 625/1500?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts