Overclock.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,601 Posts
yes for both, though i dont know why you would want to switch the side fan to a non LED one from the back........ just get some more 120MM led fans.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:


Originally Posted by Nemesis158
View Post

yes for both, though i dont know why you would want to switch the side fan to a non LED one from the back........ just get some more 120MM led fans.....

are there fans identical to the one on the side available to buy anywhere as i cant find any ?

and aslo : is there any way i could turn the top fans into led fans so i dont have to buy new ones ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,601 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by DMT94
View Post

are there fans identical to the one on the side available to buy anywhere as i cant find any ?

and aslo : is there any way i could turn the top fans into led fans so i dont have to buy new ones ?

the only way to get any NZXT LED fans is to contact NZXT and get them from them, which isn't really a good idea anyway because NZXT's fans aren't the best out there.

Also the 140MM fans in the top do have holes in place for LEDs but you would have to build yourself an LED circuit to use in them....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Quote:


Originally Posted by Nemesis158
View Post

the only way to get any NZXT LED fans is to contact NZXT and get them from them, which isn't really a good idea anyway because NZXT's fans aren't the best out there.

Also the 140MM fans in the top do have holes in place for LEDs but you would have to build yourself an LED circuit to use in them....

oh ok :/ could you advise me on some matching 120mm and 140mm fans to go in this case (with blue leds) please ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,601 Posts
see if the site you originally posted has some 120MM antec fans that match those 140's. i wouldn't doubt that they do......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,601 Posts
ahh that site doesnt have a very good selection. i would reccomend Newegg, but it appears you dont live in the US. where do you live? then others can perhaps get you a link to a better store..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,601 Posts
OK, Anyone out there got a good online computer store for the UK?
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top