Overclock.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When we browse through new titles, enter a title, read it and want to return, it doesn't send us where we left off.

·
Premium Member
2,587 Posts
Are you talking about going to the first unread post in a thread? It works fine for me by clicking on the title of a thread, both when viewing the second page of a thread after I had only read the first page for example, or when revisiting a thread that has new posts after I had previously read through it completely.

What button are you clicking to return to the thread?

·
Administrator
13,670 Posts
I believe we have a ticket open to correct this

However, if you could give some specific examples and steps to recreate this I can verify.

Jeff M

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i am talkin about front page when enter overclock.net. I scrolling down load more section passed and when clicking a topic and read inside, then I want to turn back. overclock.net front page upside coming always not include which i loaded. I wanted to turn back where i loaded.

·
Premium Member
2,587 Posts
i am talkin about front page when enter overclock.net. I scrolling down load more section passed and when clicking a topic and read inside, then I want to turn back. overclock.net front page upside coming always not include which i loaded. I wanted to turn back where i loaded.
Ah, I see what you mean. I think you could just open the threads in a new tab and then go back to the original tab to go back to some new threads, but I don't think using the back button in one tab is a feature or something that currently works, yes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts