Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote:
The Intel Pentium Dual Core E3200 has been sighted on the Intel processor finder. This is usually a valid sign of things to come.
Understandably, there is no concrete information yet about release dates and pricing. Seeing as though the E5*** Series came to replace the E2*** Series, we can safely assume that the E3*** Series of CPUs, which are 45nm, will come in to replace the dual core Celerons (E1***) that have been out for some time now......
cheap cheap !!

http://alienbabeltech.com/main/?p=3948

• Rep+
Reactions: Aaroman

·
Registered
864 Posts
nutty, not likely that it will be that cheap. MSRP on the e5200 is more like $73 IIRC. $57 would be one heck of a discount and its not likely that the new chip will be discounted all that much, especially when its first introduced. I'd expect it to be between 55-60 if I had to guess.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by BikePilot View Post
nutty, not likely that it will be that cheap. MSRP on the e5200 is more like $73 IIRC. $57 would be one heck of a discount and its not likely that the new chip will be discounted all that much, especially when its first introduced. I'd expect it to be between 55-60 if I had to guess.
Ya, I see that the E1200 is on newegg for $47, so your guess is probably pretty close.

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by the_milk_man View Post
The only thing I noticed is that in the article it suggested that this bad boy had either a TWELVE or THIRTEEN X multiplier
!!!
But theres a high chance that Mr Gates is gonna sell these and show off the uber looking clocks but in reality they are pants.

But we shall see.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SLeeZeY View Post
But theres a high chance that Mr Gates is gonna sell these and show off the uber looking clocks but in reality they are pants.

But we shall see.
Intel makes these chips... not Microsoft

·
Premium Member
5,783 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by brandon6199 View Post
ROFL

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
1mb of cache... really kills the performance. If they could put 2mb on there it would be a Great budget cpu.
and that's... the e5200.

·
Premium Member
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by SLeeZeY View Post

But we shall see.

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandon6199 View Post
Haha
, it should be Mr moore

·
Old school
14,606 Posts
I can sense a monster overclocker

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.