Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote:

Just Cause 2 demo has been updated on Steam and now includes a benchmark. This should really come in handy for enthusiasts looking to compare their system configs. Full changelog below:

SOURCE

·
Premium Member
6,636 Posts
Cool just downloaded it and tried it, its basically an ~2 minute flyby of the demo level.

On my system:
@ 1920x1080 Default Graphics Settings (with VSync Off) = 107.47 Avg FPS
@ 1920x1080 Highest Graphics Settings (with VSync Off) = 56.12 Avg FPS

No hardware PhysX here obviously. This probably means someone should start a 'Post your Scores' thread

·
Premium Member
4,083 Posts
so this is weird. on sig rig, with sli disabled, and secondary gpu set to physX, starting fps is ~65 with avg fps at 54.x at 1360x768 (max res for monitor) with everything maxxed. - drivers: latest official nvidia 196's

however, before i started getting insane screen tearing issues, and i had both physX and sli enabled, the benchmark STARTED at 130fps but i didnt let it finish
- drivers: nvidia 197.15

·
Overclocking
9,248 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I thought it fun to try this benchmark on my Gateway 6860FX *cough*stock*cough*. It sadden me. Guess when I get the game, I'll be playing on low settings till I can upgrade my desktop and migrate back to that. I tested it four times, wanted to see the difference from low settings to maxed.
LL
LL
LL
LL

·
Premium Member
18,193 Posts
i cant even get the demo to work everytime i load it opens in window mode then when i click on it it like locks up.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts