Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ya ya different games...cant compare...apples and oranges.

Well blah blah which is more fun in YOUR opinions?

·
Registered
251 Posts
I thought all the AC games got really repetitive very quickly. I did love the settings and like the story but its press action button to be awesome.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Have you played AC2? ACB is pretty much an expansion pack to that, so it got kind of boring after a while since it was so similar. Still a great game though.

So: ACB if you've never played a AC2, Witcher 2 if you have. I personally had more fun with Witcher 2.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Definitely Witcher 2, I found that it actually requires some skill rather then just button smashing to get through, and is pretty fun overall.

·
Registered
495 Posts
i played witcher 2 and currently playing ac:b

prefer ac:b cos of its storyline and gameplay..feels like olde prince of persia..spent 2 weekends and im abt 60% thru

for witcher 2, it feels like the game is rushing me through..it dint take dat long to complete it...

both are great games on its own..

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Witcher2 is the best game I've played so far this year.

I haven't played AC myself, as without a controller, the controls were like trying to cut a steak with a spoon.

2cents.gif

·
Registered
495 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SafeKlok;14186914
Witcher2 is the best game I've played so far this year.

I haven't played AC myself, as without a controller, the controls were like trying to cut a steak with a spoon.

2cents.gif
its easier for me to control using kb and mouse on ac:b compared to witcher 2

witcher 2 best played wif a controller

·
Registered
782 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiERiT;14185333
Have you played AC2? ACB is pretty much an expansion pack to that, so it got kind of boring after a while since it was so similar. Still a great game though.

So: ACB if you've never played a AC2, Witcher 2 if you have. I personally had more fun with Witcher 2.
No.

ACB only if you played the first 2 games and know the story. Otherwise you are just ruining a great experience.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Easily The Witcher 2. I love that game definitely one of the best I have played. Also TW2 is best played with keyboard and mouse. The controls do take some getting used to however once you have gotten the hang of them they are so simple.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have played the first 2 and hooked on the story. But since everyone seems to favor witcher and ACB feels due for a discount Ill go for the latter. Thanks guys, I'll rep when I get my hands on a computer

1 - 20 of 31 Posts