Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just accepted as a Network Partner for Microsoft. I can now enroll Startup companies into Bizspark. It took me a while for Microsoft to accept me (I had to meet with my local bizpsark manager), but I got an email from him just now saying I was accepted. I should have access tomorrow.

YAY!

·
Premium Member
4,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by [PWN]Schubie View Post
Very cool, not very familiar with the program, basically it offers software and devlopment tools?
Yep. Essentially what I can offer small businesses now (under 3 years old and less than 1 million in yearly net), is a MSDN (Bizspark) admin account. These accounts allow for 7 MSDN accounts to be created and disseminated to employees to develop software. These are the full Visual Studio MSDN packages. The retail for the MSDN account is somewhere in the area of $10,000. It is offered to the business free of charge, but once the business either reaches 3 years of having the account or 1 million in revenue, the account is stopped and the business is responsible to pay $100.00 to Microsoft for the license.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmansueto
View Post

Yep. Essentially what I can offer small businesses now (under 3 years old and less than 1 million in yearly net), is a MSDN (Bizspark) admin account. These accounts allow for 7 MSDN accounts to be created and disseminated to employees to develop software. These are the full Visual Studio MSDN packages. The retail for the MSDN account is somewhere in the area of $10,000. It is offered to the business free of charge, but once the business either reaches 3 years of having the account or 1 million in revenue, the account is stopped and the business is responsible to pay $100.00 to Microsoft for the license.

wow grats, great job and good luck!

that sounds very interesting kinda like a short term loan, investment for microsoft? you use the service for free make some money off it than why would you ever cancel?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts