Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This monitor has been released in some countries not long ago. Any of you got it? If yes, please share your impressions here.

Monitor specifications:

Panel Size: 31.5"
Panel Type: VA
Resolution 2560x1440
Refresh rate: 144hz
Response Time: 4ms (G to G)
Native Contrast Ratio: 3,000:1
Viewing Angle (CR≧10): 178°(H),178°(V)
Display Colors: 16.7M
Color Bit: 8bit
Color Saturation: 72% NTSC
VESA Wall Mounting: 100x100mm
Stereo Speakers: 7Wx2
Frame Type: 3S E2E
Tilt: -5°~ 25°
Swivel: +/- 25°
Height Adjustment: 120mm

Official site: https://www.acerdisplay.com/monitor/curve/z321qu.html?SID=37vjgjacir6oihmgq5h2ki3lb2

So it looks similar to LG 32GK850G, except it has curved screen. The price of this monitor in my store is 690€. I wonder how much deos it cost in other countries?

Acer is well known company, I know they have some good monitors like the XB271HU, which is probably one of the best 27" 1440p monitor out there.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm also interested in this particular monitor. As you said it has quite similar specs as the LG but it's actually curved and cheaper, although the LG looks better (imo) and LG is a more trustworthy brand when it comes to quality control.
People have been saying it probably has a Samsung panel but I haven't found any confirmation so far.
Would be nice if someone could post a video of some dark scenes transitions and give us your impressions about the usual smearing found in VA panels.

·
Registered
85 Posts
So, i just got the monitor. Unfortunately there is smearing and ghosting. Not too much but it is there. No BLB and no dead pixels.

·
Registered
852 Posts
So, i just got the monitor. Unfortunately there is smearing and ghosting. Not too much but it is there. No BLB and no dead pixels.
The LG also has it.
You can read about it on the LG thread.
From what I can tell, all VA monitors will have some degree of it.

Cheers!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts