Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dled a movie into a folder.. i cuyt nad paste it somehwere else now wheni try to open the folder it asays that its 0 kb and i cant open it delete it or move it cause i get acess denied is there any way to get arouind this and dlee these folders?!

·
Premium Member
10,187 Posts
Do you have other users using the file(s)/folder?
EDIT:
Or is it a spyware folder? like when you download a program such as eDonkey (<-- i think its eDonkey), you get sypware called "WhenUSave" and the only wat to uninstall it is to get rid of what comes with it (eDonkey) aswell as they are both bonded and it would be resrtiction policy (and all that rubbish)!

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
1. Try to retype your post so I dont have to read it 3 times

2. Check the folder you cut it from. It might still be there. I have had this happen once. If that doesn't work, restart and look again.
3. Why are you downloading movies?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ALright i downloaded movies into a folder within a folder.. i took the movie folder out and put it at a diff location.. the folder with originally had this folder dosent have this folder nemore and the folder which i moved had a movie in it now reads taht there is nothing in the folder.. and its not allowing me to delete the folders //

1 - 6 of 6 Posts