Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been emailing and calling various companies to get case stickers which i will place on the 2 5.25" bay covers on my Phantom 410.
my current list is to get...
Phenom II x4 sticker (yes i know they are on ebay)
Sapphire sticker
Radeon HD (6950?) sticker
Kingston HyperX Blu sticker
Western Digital Blue sticker
Corsair Hydro Sticker
NZXT sticker
Gigabyte sticker
Coolmax sticker.

anyone know how to get these stickers for free?
any company reps around?

·
Registered
755 Posts
Asus and G.Skill seem to be pretty nice about free stuff from what I've seen on this site.

I think it would be funny to have a huge green Emachines sticker on your case lol.

·
I Am Gooble Gobble
6,669 Posts
AMD would probably kill me, but i do have "radeon HD premium graphics" stickers. lots of them.

far as the others go, i dont think WD has any stickers AFAIK.

i know corsairs HYDRO series doesnt, but thier psu series has badges.

·
Registered
7,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by morgofborg View Post

Asus and G.Skill seem to be pretty nice about free stuff from what I've seen on this site.

I think it would be funny to have a huge green Emachines sticker on your case lol.
haha yeahh...no.
i despise emachines.
the i want to cover the logo on the CRT i have up
tongue.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCSarge View Post

AMD would probably kill me, but i do have "radeon HD premium graphics" stickers. lots of them.

far as the others go, i dont think WD has any stickers AFAIK.

i know corsairs HYDRO series doesnt, but thier psu series has badges.
Well a corsair in general would work.
could you mail me a sticker?

also
Helloooo Ladies...
wink.gif

lol

·
Premium Member
15,255 Posts
G.Skill sent me a nice care package..
some other i did an image search on google and will get stickers made.. here thats cheaps as chips
thumb.gif

·
Registered
347 Posts
There was a thread like this a few months ago and people started to abuse it and I think the companies caught on. I know people were requesting G.Skill swag like crazy. At first people were getting dog tags, pens, case badges, stickers...then people started getting like one sticker because they caught on. I can't think of the company now, but they were sending out so much stuff they started asking the users to send in pictures and proofs of purchase before they would send the gear out.

I would advise that you only ask that you get stickers/badges from companies that you have purchased from or else I can see this ending up like this thread:
http://www.overclock.net/t/1137923/just-got-my-case-badges-and-decals-from-companies-i-emailed/230

·
Premium Member
10,324 Posts
Noctua, MSI, Asus, and Corsair sent me some goodies a while back. (Noctua case badges are the absolute best)

·
Registered
7,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwayne5 View Post

There was a thread like this a few months ago and people started to abuse it and I think the companies caught on. I know people were requesting G.Skill swag like crazy. At first people were getting dog tags, pens, case badges, stickers...then people started getting like one sticker because they caught on. I can't think of the company now, but they were sending out so much stuff they started asking the users to send in pictures and proofs of purchase before they would send the gear out.

I would advise that you only ask that you get stickers/badges from companies that you have purchased from or else I can see this ending up like this thread:
http://www.overclock.net/t/1137923/just-got-my-case-badges-and-decals-from-companies-i-emailed/230
i'll keep that in mind.
btw i have all those parts. i have plenty of proof.

do you all have any specific contacts?

·
Registered
194 Posts
I got a Corsair H70 this past summer which did not come with any case badges, although my brother's PSU did. I sent Corsair CS an e-mail explaining this and that I would appreciate having a couple of their nice plastic-backed badges, and within 6 hours they just asked for my address. Three days later I had two shiny new badges arrive in the mail. Just gotta ask!
biggrin.gif

·
Registered
470 Posts
I own a white 600T and a H80 and 2 sets of Vengeance RAM. I wonder if I can get a hold of some cool corsair stickers.

·
Registered
7,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by adanmtxt1 View Post

I got a Corsair H70 this past summer which did not come with any case badges, although my brother's PSU did. I sent Corsair CS an e-mail explaining this and that I would appreciate having a couple of their nice plastic-backed badges, and within 6 hours they just asked for my address. Three days later I had two shiny new badges arrive in the mail. Just gotta ask!
biggrin.gif
I have called and emailed twice.
I just asked corsairgeorge

1 - 11 of 11 Posts