Overclock.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would it be unreasonable or unfeasible to add another set of system specs to our sigs? I'm currently building up a computer for a buddy and want to ask for some help on OCing so I have to erase my system specs for his and then put my original specs back up. I would be nice if there were two sets of system specs to choose from and then being able to select which one gets posted up (ie. primary & secondary system). I've ran into this before as I have several systems and had to keep changing the info in my system specs. Anyone else had this happen or noticed?

·
Registered
604 Posts
Why don't you just list the specs for the second system in your signature like others are already doing? If a second rig's specs were to be added to the bottom it would start to look awkward and ungainly. That's just my opinion...

·
Premium Member
4,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How are others adding a second system in the sig? As far as the suggestion goes, I was just thinking it posting up only one system at a time but the user can choose which gets posted...

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
If you really think about it, it wont tkae up anymore space since there is a lot of stuff already in the postbit which make each post large, Take a look a "Fishies" Post and you'll see a bunch of white space for a single line of a post. You can easily put it in there and it would be optional. The only time it would make more space is from lengthy posts

1 - 6 of 6 Posts