Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is no Apple section so I chose this one due to traffic. I figure the more people who see this the better.

I've followed tuorials and youtube videos on how to add ringtones to my iPhone 4 but I get stuck on the last step every time.

I've converted a test song to AAC under 40 seconds long, changed the end of the name of the file to m4r. The file is on my desktop and all the youtube videos show the person just dragging the file to their ringtones section in I tunes. For some reason my itunes doesn't seem to see the file. How do I fix this problem. I can't be the only person in the world with this problem.

If this thread gets moved, whoever does it please at least message me so I know where I can find and check up on answers to my thread.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Bro, Apple nerfed ringtones in iTunes 10. You're gonna have to Jailbreak if you wan't to hear Britney's voice every time someone calls you.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
I think their is still a way if I can dig up an old webpage I saw a while ago. Also, you could have used the phone discussion or program discussion. Doesn't bother me I am just saying since you said their was no apple section.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Was directed to a program called iringer. Worked like a charm. Now I can add my local music as ringtones.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts