Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a example to what i would like to see:

Alright let me explain, as you see in the 2 min photo i made, i would like to showcase 2 computer rigs for everyone to view, i think this would be easy , because the option now we can add 2 rigs, but we have to pick and choose. But if 2 links existed, well people can view both rigs. My example, well gateway from the past, and gateway for the future.

Also, the S, instead of saying " System ", it will say " Systems ". That way folks can view both computer rigs that you have hook up or whatever, you know for those who do own 2 rigs.

, thanks

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Great idea. Just curious, are you ever gunna get a new computer?

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by gunzkevin1 View Post
Great idea. Just curious, are you ever gunna get a new computer?
Why do you think i am asking for it now lolz. I did say clearly that i am not going to tell anyone when i have my secondary rig until everything is hook up, also i will post some snaps of something that is not playable on win9x, so i am asking now, but you have to wait and find out.

·
Premium Member
10,476 Posts
Well I just click your user profile, select system info and click whichever on I wan to look at. Not that big of a deal IMO, but if 4 clicks is too hard.....

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by $till LegendaryU2K View Post
Why do you think i am asking for it now lolz. I did say clearly that i am not going to tell anyone when i have my secondary rig until everything is hook up, also i will post some snaps of something that is not playable on win9x, so i am asking now, but you have to wait and find out.

Ok well im not a stalker and i dont read every one of your posts i just stumble across them. So i wouldnt know the thing about u saying clearly ur not gunna tell. But ill be looking forward to those pics

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by blupupher View Post
Well I just click your user profile, select system info and click whichever on I wan to look at. Not that big of a deal IMO, but if 4 clicks is too hard.....
You know i been on this forum since 2005, and i never knew clicking on your profile shows both your rigs.
oh well, that is easy, but it wouldn't hurt to show both rigs in everyone view, without clicking. So i guess both ways are easy i guess.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gunzkevin1 View Post
Ok well im not a stalker and i dont read every one of your posts i just stumble across them. So i wouldnt know the thing about u saying clearly ur not gunna tell. But ill be looking forward to those pics
Stalker lol, hey its cool if you was stalking me, just don't come to my home with bringing some kool-aid.

that was a joke btw

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by $till LegendaryU2K View Post
You know i been on this forum since 2005, and i never knew clicking on your profile shows both your rigs.
oh well, that is easy, but it wouldn't hurt to show both rigs in everyone view, without clicking. So i guess both ways are easy i guess.

Stalker lol, hey its cool if you was stalking me, just don't come to my home with bringing some kool-aid.

that was a joke btw
Lol it was really hard to tell that it was a joke.

·
Premium Member
11,332 Posts
Tabbed systems are part o f the protype design coming

1 - 8 of 8 Posts