Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 questions....how do u get to the voltage on pci express video cards, cuz ive looked just about eveywhere in the bios for it....and also what is the freq that the pci-ex bus operates on...100? damn new 775 mobos lol.....

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anybody???? im tired of this crap where i have to underclock my vid card 70mhz which suks, so i need to know why my video card is so wierd and totally slow cuz of this. 1 more question about this....the card will sometimes boot normally into the bios and everything....but then sometimes push power button, screen turns on, and its just a black screen....what can be the problem...i thought t might be the freq of the bus, or maybe my mobo is undervoltaging it so what can it be?

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
The Card gets a mjority of its voltage from the external power connectors and the PCIe bus should be putting out the right voltage. Sounds to me that there mgith be a problem with the card...

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, it dussnt use a power connecter....but then how would u OC it past a point if u cant change voltage?...man i hope i dont have to rma this card....grrr

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well? I also still need to know what the pciex bus operates on...anywhere between 100-255...so what should I have it at..not including auto?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts