Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Christmas is over for you admin..... BACK TO WORK.

Hope you had a good day off.

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Ohhh.. NOoo.. Get the place cleaned up!!!!!!!!!!! Someone get the carpet cleaner.

Admin will be home any minute

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
Also, could you get started on the database or not... Please start it.

sweet i just noticed my name was in the screenie. Sweet

·
Premium Member
9,589 Posts
Admin will start the database when he is good and ready...he is currently working on many projects for the site, so please be patient for the database.

A database has been on "The List" since this site's inception, its just not currently on the super high priority list at the moment.

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sloth_Boy

Hey, wow, i was asking man, i don't know whats going on

Sometimes it HOW you deliver the message. Rember we cant read your tone.

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crash

Admin, this button is acting up.

97 Blocked?

Now then Crash, what fresh filth is this?

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by muffin

97 Blocked?

Now then Crash, what fresh filth is this?

Well.... its.. a..... this.... sleazydream.com

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
I think it's crap that use cant read my tone. How about in the future i record what i'm going to say then supply a download link. (should be under 200KB per post since i will use voice compression).

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sloth_Boy

I think it's crap that use cant read my tone. How about in the future i record what i'm going to say then supply a download link. (should be under 200KB per post since i will use voice compression).

I am convienced

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
how else could i have said "when can you get the databse up and going". I could of said that yes, but i guess you'd think that sounded rushy too.

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by admin

Help me out here...

Will do. I just put a sixer of Paulaner and a sixer of Heineken on ice for ya bro. Should be cold in about 30 minutes

·
Premium Member
3,820 Posts
I am curious as to what all of our ages are...Sloth, if you are younger PLEASE do not infer that I am ripping on you...I am TOTALLY not. It's just that I have spent the last semester taking 3 social/culture sensistive classes and personally I came out of it with a lot of insight on my own short comings when it comes to communication. Again, PLEASE, that is not meant to rip on anyone else either for their opinions.

I am only saying that ways of communication are different for everyone. Yes, this environment has its protocols such as increased fonts, caps, exclamation points and the like that are fairly straight forward when it comes to expression. Things like word choice though can sometimes be misinterpreted and Admin's request for clarity is the only way it gets worked out. Not being able to see the person makes it all the more difficult. Concepts like "Truth before Peace vs Peace before Truth" cause all kinds of confusion.

Admin, thank you for all the hard work and dedication to the site. Likewise, to all of you who continue to dedicate time, effort and info to the site, t has been an invaluable tool in helping this noob to start to "play" with my machine and actual spark an interest in the technology. Enough said.

·
Premium Member
22,004 Posts
Not for this to sound pushy, but the spell checker is dead.

Welcome back, Mr. Admin

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chipp

Not for this to sound pushy, but the spell checker is dead.

Welcome back, Mr. Admin

I nevar new thar waz a speel cheker, lol.

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShawnMcGrail

I nevar new thar waz a speel cheker, lol.

Obviously

1 - 20 of 40 Posts