Overclock.net banner

admin rights install

748 Views 7 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  BFRD
Hi Guys,

I had a question. I wanted to install Adobe Photoshop CS on my laptop at work.

I cannot install it If I dont have admin rights though..

Is there a way I can bypass this and get it installed. I ran it by my director and they tell me they dont have a business need to get it installed so they wont purchase a license. I have my own license and would like to use it for some work.

Any ideas if this can be done. I just want a good graphic editor similar to photoshop that I can install and use.

I asked on another forum and they say they wont tell me cuz its bad...bunch of stupid goodie goodies!

Appreciate the help.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Some call me... Bifford
5,895 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by rza

Hi Guys,

I had a question. I wanted to install Adobe Photoshop CS on my laptop at work.

I cannot install it If I dont have admin rights though..

Is there a way I can bypass this and get it installed. I ran it by my director and they tell me they dont have a business need to get it installed so they wont purchase a license. I have my own license and would like to use it for some work.

Any ideas if this can be done. I just want a good graphic editor similar to photoshop that I can install and use.

I asked on another forum and they say they wont tell me cuz its bad...bunch of stupid goodie goodies!

Appreciate the help.

Threads dealing with bypassing the security of a private network are not allowed. Please re-read the oc.net Terms of Service.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.