Overclock.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so..

When I go onto a site that apparently needs the adobe flash player to work properly. It tells me I need to Install adobe flash player again.

I installed it like 20 times, I read the FaQ..
Tried multiple reboots, restarting IE and uninstalling all directing me to the same link: http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/downl...ShockwaveFlash

It's Crap

Anyone have this happen?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,013 Posts
Hold on, I know how to do it:
It's easy, I had to go through these steps many times, guaranteed to work!
go to run, type C: or what ever your drive letter is, then go to
Windows/system32/Macromed/Flash
Once in "Flash", click on FlashUtil9c.exe (it may not show .exe after)
You are all set.
 
  • Rep+
Reactions: BombF1rst

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,407 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by immoral giant
View Post

Download and run this.

If the direct link doesn't work go here and click Flash Player Uninstaller.

Restart, then try installing again.

I say you run the uninstaller like Immortal Giant said. It worked for me when I had the same problem a few months ago. He beat me to it....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:


Originally Posted by immoral giant
View Post

Download and run this.

If the direct link doesn't work go here and click Flash Player Uninstaller.

Restart, then try installing again.

Bingo!


That fix my problem.

Thanks you


Quote:


Originally Posted by Emmanuel
View Post

Hold on, I know how to do it:
It's easy, I had to go through these steps many times, guaranteed to work!
go to run, type C: or what ever your drive letter is, then go to
Windows/system32/Macromed/Flash
Once in "Flash", click on FlashUtil9c.exe (it may not show .exe after)
You are all set.

I tried Immoral's link first, if that failed I would have tried yours.

Thanks anyhow


Quote:


Originally Posted by ericeod
View Post

I say you run the uninstaller like Immortal Giant said. It worked for me when I had the same problem a few months ago. He beat me to it....

If Immoral didn't post, you would have


Thanks

Rep+ for you guys. You all had the same sort of idea/Fix for me
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top