Overclock.net banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, it's been quite a while since I've been on here. Been busy with my new house and enjoying my In Win Tou 2.0, but now I'm considering a new build that I could hand on the wall in my equipment room, behind my media room. I have a few 55" racks full of A/V equipment/home automation equipment/lighting equipment/etc, and I've had all these racks recessed into the walls in a hallway that runs behind my media room (behind the wall that my projection screen is on). So, I've been thinking about upgrading some of the components in my In Win Tou 2.0 and using the older parts to build a new rig that will mount on the wall next to my racks. I was to mount a TV monitor in the room as well so I can see everything on the menus from my A/V equipment without having to go into the next room where my projector is mounted. I figured I would use the PC as a HTPC, kind of, but I also want to be able to play some high quality games on my projector, which supports 4096x2160 60fps HDR etc, but I'd like to get some opinions from anyone who might be familiar with these kinds of cases since I've never owned one nor am I the least bit familiar with them. The only one I remember running across a couple of times was a Thermaltake, but that was a long time ago.

Would anyone have any suggestions so I can see some of these cases and make a decision on what to get? I would really appreciate any advice. Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts