Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not really about overclocking as such, but I really didn't know where to put this. If anyone can think of a better place for it, feel free to move it. Thanks.

Hello All.

I'm visually impaired and therefore navigating the net is sometimes difficult. Therefore I would really appreciate your help with this.

I build computers and custom-tailor them to make money alongside being a student. I have a couple of trade accounts set up which keeps costs low over buying retail. We're talking spending £600+ a month here at a minimum.

However, I'm not that happy with them at the moment (MicroDirect), due to a number of things: price, customer support, etc.

Therefore, I was wondering if anyone could recommend good wholesalers with either a wide range of components, or a number of wholesalers who each speciallise in an individual components.

I don't mind buying from overseas (over the net) and am actually looking to the states for this. So if anyone knows any good State-side wholesalers who ship internationally but whom are also going to be cheaper than the UK ones I'd be very grateful. Please keep in mind shipping costs.

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate your help and look forward to hearing from you.

Regards.

Hussein.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Haven't found the wholesale prices yet, but I did find a 2.93ghz processor for £28 on TigerDirect. Will write to them to see what their additional shipping/handling charges are to the UK.

Any others, your help is much appreciated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts