Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lol, I've never asked a bunch of strangers on the forums about this before. But I was just talking to this girl, cute one, I like her. We were planning to go watch DEVIL, and I was like "Do you want to make this a date or invite some people." So she'd rather go with us two but it wasn't "necessarily" a date with like a smiley face. I can talk this girl for like hours and I really like her, I was just wondering if she liked me back, we're going to eat afterwards too. I am two years older than her but thats not really a problem. Any advice ?

·
Premium Member
65,162 Posts
Go see movie... see how it goes... play it by ear.... take her back to your place if possible... win.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by nemesi5
View Post

Lol, I've never asked a bunch of strangers on the forums about this before. But I was just talking to this girl, cute one, I like her. We were planning to go watch DEVIL, and I was like "Do you want to make this a date or invite some people." So she'd rather go with us two but it wasn't "necessarily" a date with like a smiley face. I can talk this girl for like hours and I really like her, I was just wondering if she liked me back, we're going to eat afterwards too. I am two years older than her but thats not really a problem. Any advice ?

Why would you block yourself like that? Get on that date and have a good time. Be yourself.

·
Banned
3,058 Posts
Well your first mistake I feel was asking if it was a date. But she may see that as cute which gets you vag points. After you eat if you can convince her to do something else then you are in. But if you actually want more then don't try to score on the first date. Wait till the second.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by gex80
View Post

Well your first mistake I feel was asking if it was a date. But she may see that as cute which gets you vag points. After you eat if you can convince her to do something else then you are in. But if you actually want more then don't try to score on the first date. Wait till the second.

Haha, funny story is. She added me on facebook after we talked at McDonalds, and she knew me from my ex. All of a sudden she started talking to me on FB & aim and things clicked ?

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
The problem was you specifically said "date." If you just said "with friends, or just us?" It'd be better.

But you're on the right track, and her response of just you two is a good sign.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was joking at first but I guess she kind of took it seriously. She wants to go eat afterwards, I don't really care about going out with her, I mean like her A LOT. But friends with benefits for the win ? Either way, things would be nice, girlfriend or friends w/ benefits

·
Banned
127 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DuckieHo
View Post

Go see movie... see how it goes... play it by ear.... take her back to your place if possible... win.

Yeh, this

Just take it chill dude

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SirLagALot
View Post

Yeh, this

Just take it chill dude

How'd your nap go?

Yeah, what they said. If you like her a lot just tell her you like her on the "date"...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts