Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering these two cases, does anyone have experience with either? Both have great cooling, but I've heard from alot of people that the Spiral Galaxies is actually to big, because of the BTX-like orientation, it's difficult to make the ATX power cables reach. I'd like some opinions to help me decide. Thanks.

·
Registered
699 Posts
They need to be at least 18inches 24pin and 4pin. But all in all great case Ideal for a water cooling setup. But it is a large case.

I'm actually getting the case I'v always wanted Lian li 1000vb. So if you would like to save some $$ on a pre-owned let me know.

·
Premium Member
10,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nah, I think I'll just buy new. I'm 15, and my dad just likes buying from respected retailers, even if I pay for it... no offence to you, just the way he is.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Namrac

Nah, I think I'll just buy new. I'm 15, and my dad just likes buying from respected retailers, even if I pay for it... no offence to you, just the way he is.

Non taken

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
I personnaly have not heard to many good things about the spiral .save up a bit more far a lian-li or cm stacker ..Much better cooling and less hassle to install things into

·
Premium Member
10,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just don't like the idea of spending $200+ on my case... I know Lian-Lis are great quality, but I'd much rather have a 6800GS than an extremely high quality case.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts