Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Welp... this is what it looks like now. I was taking down my rig for spring cleaning, but before I did that I decided to drop by and NCIX and purchase an 8-pin EPS extender. Now that my 8-pin could be tucked away behind my motherboard area, I decided to give the entire case a facelift. This also shows some of my case mods including the front fan ziptied to the 5.25" drive bays, the huge black wind tunnel (made of cardboard and electrical tape. Ghetto ftw
) on the back of my video card (it's there to make sure the warmth of my video card doesn't go into the first heatsink fan).
I'm still planning numerous mods including a side panel window, some sound dampening material and I might even paint the case black. However, since I'm a 14-year-old that's very short on time and budget, I have no idea if neither of those can even happen

(Also, in case you're wodnering, I moved those last two fan plugs out of sight after taking this pic
)

Along with a clean, dust-free case and that big wind tunnel over the back of my video card, my entire system looks quite sexy IMO

COMPARISON: After (some) cable management in January [link]
COMPARISON: Before any cable management [link]. Ugly, right?

Some more pictures:

My Dark Knight with push-pull, looking clean and smexy

Just another shot of the thing. Because the lighting looked so natural, I had to post it
This was taken mid-management with the video card removed and some miscellaneous, unimportant things such as that cardboard fan shroud that I removed and a ruler I used earlier still there.

Behind the motherboard. Not-so-smexy now, eh?

There was a problem with the top part of the front panel not latching in properly. In order to fix it, I had to literally put the force of my entire body onto that front panel and push it down.... and then it locked into place. Yes.......I used my body

And the rest can be viewed here

-xd

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
i would say its nice.
but some others might disagree

·
Premium Member
20,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote: